The purpose of this 政策 is to inform the University community how 福特汉姆 collects, 保护, 和 uses your information as we are committed to protecting 和 respecting 隐私.
这一政策, 以及本文所引用的所有政策, shall apply to all members of the University community, 包括教师, 学生, 行政官员, 工作人员, 校友, 授权的客人, 代表, 和 independent contractors (the "User(s)" or "you") who use, 访问, 或以其他方式使用, 在本地或远程, 大学的IT资源, 是否单独控制, 共享, 独立的, 或网络.
- The University uses reasonable organizational, 技术, 和 administrative measures to protect personal data collected.
- The University cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted through IT资源 because no transmission or electronic storage method is 100% secure.
- The University retains personal data as long as it is necessary, required, or permitted by law.
- 福特汉姆收集1 个人身份信息, which has been expressly 和 voluntarily provided to the University through IT资源 (e.g., 注册活动和会议, 加入邮件列表, 申请就业, 注册为学生).
- The University may use that information to fulfill requests for our information, 服务, 或者交流感兴趣的信息.
- 这所大学不卖, 贸易, or share PII with third parties unless one or more of the following conditions apply:
- Explicit consent was given to share the information.
- Court orders, as required by applicable law, or other legal processes in response to subpoenas.
- 当业务需要出现时, the University may share information with service providers acting on the University's behalf to conduct outreach, 发展, 和广告宣传, who have agreed to protect the confidentiality 和 integrity of the data.
- Anyone who does not wish to share their information with a service provider should contact 隐私@bundaparlay.com.
- The University is not responsible for the content, 隐私, or security practices of any non-University IT资源.
- The University may contract with third-party vendors to place our advertisements or other 通信 on non-University websites 和 digital properties:
- More information about these practices may be found on http://youradchoices.com2.
- The University only collects minimal information to fulfill business needs (e.g.、就业申请、学生入学).
- 当请求, the University may remove any contact information provided from its IT资源 by contacting 隐私@bundaparlay.com.
- 通过访问大学IT资源, you consent to process data about 和 for the purposes stated in this 政策 和 described in the Acceptable Uses of IT Infrastructure 和 资源 政策.
- Personal data automatically aggregated may be used to improve the content of our websites, 分析趋势, 研究安全问题, 和 identify system performance or problem areas.
- The University may log information concerning the Internet connection, including IP addresses 和 other general information about your visits to our IT资源.
- The University may utilize online identification technologies such as cookies to track web browsing behavior automatically:
- The information generated by the cookies about the use of our websites includes the browser, 设备类型, 和IP地址.
- This information is transmitted to 和 stored by the respective 服务.
- The information may be 共享 with third parties where required to do so by law or where such third parties process the information on Google 和 other similar 服务.
- 当使用特定的IT资源时, 大学可以使用定位技术, 例如全球定位系统(GPS), 射频识别(RFID), or near-field communication (NFC) to determine your current location or enable specific automated responses when entering or leaving areas:
- The University does not share location with third parties unless required by applicable law or other legal processes (e.g.、传票或法庭命令).
- If you do not want to share your location information, you can turn off the location 服务 in your account settings. However, doing so may prevent you from using specific 应用程序 functions.
- 资讯科技资源可以连结到其他网站. You are no longer subject to this 隐私政策 when you leave University IT资源.
cookie和网络信标 are small files that may be transferred to your computer or mobile device through web browsing 软件 to evaluate your use of websites, 编制网站活动报告, 和 provide other 服务 relating to internet usage.
IT资源 包括计算, 网络, 通信, 应用程序, 和电信系统, 基础设施, 硬件, 软件, data, 数据库, 人员, 程序, 物理设施, 基于云计算的供应商, 软件即服务(SaaS)供应商, 及相关资料及服务.
- Acceptable Uses of IT Infrastructure 和 资源
- 现在和未来的学生 Privacy Notice
- 数据分类 和保护策略
- 雇员及雇员申请人 Privacy Notice
|05/22/2018||Policy rewritten to meet new data 隐私 requirements|
|2.0||12/09/2021||Updates to the 政策 statement added Privacy Notices links|
福特汉姆 University retains the right to review this 政策 periodically 和 make changes as deemed necessary. Failure to adhere to published 政策 or protocol may be met with University sanctions.